One of the four people - Mr. Clinton, his wife Monika, their son Mandy and their daughter Cindy - is a singer and another is a dancer. Mr. Clinton is older than his wife and Mady is older than his sister.
1. If the singer and the dancer are the same sex, then the dancer is older than the singer.
2. If neither the singer nor the dancer is the parent of the other, then the singer is older than the dancer.
3. If the singer is a man, then the singer and the dancer are the same age.
4. If the singer and the dancer are of opposite sex then the man is older than the woman.
5. If the dancer is a woman, then the dancer is older than the singer.
Whose occupation do you know? And what is his/her occupation?
Cindy is the Singer. Mr. Clinton or Monika is the Dancer.
From (1) and (3), the singer and the dancer, both can not be a man. From (3) and (4), if the singer is a man, then the dancer must be a man. Hence, the singer must be a woman.
CASE I : Singer is a woman and Dancer is also a woman
Then, the dancer is Monika and the singer is Cindy.
CASE II : Singer is a woman and Dancer is also a man
Then, the dancer is Mr. Clinton and the singer is Cindy.
In both the cases, we know that Cindy is the Singer. And either Mr. Clinton or Monika is the Dancer.
Edwin van der Sar meminta manajer Manchester United untuk segera membangkitkan motivasi para pemain. Manchester United mengundang perhatian dari para manta...